Wednesday 22 September 2010

sec. one

hello, Good afternoon my classmates:
my names is ignacio eduardo ibarra cofré, I study geography at the university of chili, in the architecture faculty. I like my carrier because is very interesting study the relationship between the physical space and the society.
i am twenty four years. i live in chile and i listen sound, pop, regeton, rock music. this is my first blog. in my free time, i drink very very much alcohol, and  i eat vegetarian food,
Good bye,  i see you in the next english class.

2 comments:

  1. xD ajajajjaja
    you are an asshole xD, you wrote only bullshit, but that is your personality, and unfortunately we have to tolerate you xD
    it's a joke :D
    see yaa

    ReplyDelete
  2. do you really listen sound, pop and reggeton????

    ja ja aj aja ja, this blog is a gold mine or perhaps it is the Pandora's box.

    ReplyDelete