Wednesday 29 September 2010

sec. Two

hello my clasmates, good afternoon:
wel, when was the hearthquake i am playing "need for speeed" y my notebook, in my room. Firtsly i tinhk that it was a little quake, but when tihs continius and continius i think that it´s grate. after, my home started to move quicky.
when the earthquake finished i dont think that its was really great and that happened in the center and south of Chili because in my street we dont have electric service for two weeks. I listened to what happened in Santigo and Chli  from my pendrive. Later, we called our family and  i and my father was helping our neighbors.
However in this night i can sleep very deeply¡ because a dont have fear to the afetershoeks. in the next day i could see really the true damage that the hearthquake caused in the country;
However i think that the population of Chili has to learn that our country is and we always be a country of heartquakea, tsunamis and  vulcanism, so this is natural.
Good bye my grates clasmates, i see you in the next class.

4 comments:

  1. Ohhh realy interesting your new post....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you, there are much think we must to remember of the past and take it into account for build a a best future to our country.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey nasho, you are an as#$&le xD aahahahaa, look yor gadget of that poor team.
    Regarding your post, i hope that you lost the race of your game, and don't drink to much, the next time you could be drunk and to drown in your own vomit xD ahahaha
    good luck MY FRIEND =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. well in my neighburhood the electric sistem fail too! We had no electric light for a week! ... like you say: thats happens for live in the suburbs!

    ReplyDelete