Wednesday 20 October 2010

Session 5

Hello my grates classmates¡
Today I will talking about my favourite movie:
The movie that i Love is "Back to the future" or "Volver al futuro" in Spanish. The first moment that i saw this movie was when i Had nine years.
The reason why it is my favorite movi is:
Firstly, I love the cars, so I love the "Delorean", the car that travel to the future or the past¡, also, this car is beautifull, wonderfull, i would like to drive this car¡; Secondly, i like its plot because is very funny and interesting.
Back to the future is a movie of science fiction and comedy filmed in the United States, directed by Robert Zereckis; and produced by Steven Spielberg was released in 1985.
The story centers on a young man who is accidentaly sent back in time and threatens your own existence. The screenplay was written by Bob Galey and Robert Zemeckis while their actors were Michael J.Fox, Who plays Martin Mcflay, and Christopher Lloyd, Who plays the eccentric Dr.Emmet Brown. The movie grossed $ millions, so it become the highest grossing of 1985, and also a very profitable film, costing only $19 millions.

Ok my dear classmates, I will see you in the next class.
Bye

7 comments:

  1. it is a great film! i have never seen all the parts, how many are them??

    ReplyDelete
  2. wajajajajaja
    i love this movie!!!!

    every time I see this movie, I remember when we saw of the Blockbuster movies with my family in my parents' bed.

    We see en class.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jajaja!!!!
    I have seen this movie mas of 10 times
    is too entertaining, we all like to travel in time
    or fly on a skateboard so

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always watch this movie in TVN xD ahaaahaha. Finally, you wrote a interesting post in you blog xD. see ya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wanna own that floating skateboard so badly. Wouldn't get anything important done, though

    ReplyDelete
  6. yes, is a great film, i had forgotten of this movie. I have to say that probably i will change my preference in my blog. xD

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this movie mainly because it abut the great scientist, invent a time machine

    ReplyDelete