Wednesday 27 October 2010

Session 6

Hello my classmates¡
Today i talking about my favourite piece of technology.

It´s my computer (a laptop), that i call "my friendly fire". I have my computer a year ago, when my father bought this piece of technology. I use my friendly fire every days, every moments, every years and I use it for various things, for example i listen music,i play funny games, i speak wiht my friends,  i do the jobs of the University and more...
Some of the charasteristics of my friendly fire are:
-computer Packard Bell, model A3599, a processor Athlon II X2215, RAM memory of 3GB, a hard disk of 500 GB, 19-inch LCD screen; Optical drive: DVD player and record; a Nvidia Gforce 7050 grhapics card; a card reader five in once; GigaLAN 10/100 Ethernet LAN; operating systemn: Windows Seven Starter and tow years of warranty , so therefore it is a strongly computer.
In my computer I have installed various  professional softwares that I use in my carrier (Geography), for example: ArcGis 9.3, ArcView, Idrisi Andes, Idrisi kilimanjaro, SPSS, Oficce (of course), Radatam; but also I have installed divers games, for example, Need for speed, Fifa´s, GTA and more...
Ok my classmates, it´ my laptoc, I hope see you in the next class.
bye

4 comments:

  1. wow Nacho! must have a lot of money to have that laptop

    ReplyDelete
  2. All wrote about de lapotop.
    I love mi laptop but yours is better
    You are rich jajaja

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, all wrote about laptop!!!
    It´s for some reason...¿?

    Well, I wrote a post in your blog, so I will be waiting for your post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello my WF dears clasmates¡
    Today i will WF tolking about my favourite piece of technology.

    It´s my computer (a laptop), that i call "my friendly fire". I got my computer since one WF years, when my father bought this piece of technology. I use my friendly fire every days, every moments, every years and I use it for various things, for example WF listen^ music, WF play funny games, WF speak wiht my friends, WF do the jobs of the University and more...
    Some of the charasteristics of my friendly fire are:
    -computer Packard Bell, model A3599, a processor Athlon II X2215, RAM memory of 3GB, a hard disk of 500 GB, 19-inch LCD screen; Optical drive: DVD player and record; a Nvidia Gforce 7050 grhapics card; a card reader five in once; GigaLAN 10/100 Ethernet LAN; operating systemn: Windows Seven Starter and tow years of warranty , so therefore is a very WF strongly computer.
    In my computer I have installed various professional softwares that I WF used in my carrier (Geography), for SP expample: ArcGis 9.3, ArcView, Idrisi Andes, Idrisi kilimanjaro, SPSS, Oficce (of course), Radatam; but also I have installed divers games, for example, Need for speed, Fifa´s, GTA and more...
    Ok my SP grates classmates, it´ my laptoc, I hope see you in the next class.

    Nacho,
    well done!
    do you need any requirement for running the programs from your career?
    regards,
    miss

    ReplyDelete