Thursday 24 March 2011

My favorite coastline

hello my classmates, today I talk about my favorite beach or coastline.

I have visited many beaches in Chile, (of every types), for example since wonderfull beaches or ugly beaches.
 Many wonderfull beaches of Central Chile that I visited are, Cartagena (or Cartagua), el Quisco, Algarrobo, ConCon, Pichilemu, etc. I like this beaches because they have temperate waters in summer, however have cold waters in the winter;  Also have beautiful landscapes, for example varied forests, montains, geometry of the coastline, architecture, people, tourists, typical food, etc. Often have mild temperatures and sunshine.
Many wonderfull beaches of south of Chile that I know are Pelluhue, Lota, the coast of Validivia, Puerto Montt, and many others beaches of Chiloé. I like this beaches because they have really wonderfull scenarys, for example, a varied geography of reliefs, climate, rivers, cities, people, food and architecture; however in the winter the climate is very cold and rainy, but the green color of the forest, and the blue color of the ocean, is a fantastic combination.
The northern beaches also are nice and interesting, for example Iquique, La serena, Coquimbo, Huanaqueros, Cachagua (xd); however my favorite beach of the north of Chile is Iquique, because have a interesting geography and is a wonderful city.

Ok my classmates, bye



2 comments:

  1. That picture is from cartagena? wooow! I didn't see that building the last week ahahaa. I hope that you drown the next time that you visit a beach xD ajhaha

    bye asshole!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the beach of central zone are beautiful!!
    I share you opinion!!

    jajajaj... Nacho is wrong "Huanaqueros" is GUANAQUEROS!!

    See you!!

    ReplyDelete