Thursday 31 March 2011

An ambition

Hello my dear classmates.
 Today I will talk about an ambition that I feel.

Personally I have always wanted to travel to the all around the world xd, but I know that this is very difficult, however I have hopes; this is a one of motive of  why I study Geography.
Firslty I want to travel to Europe because is a continent with a great diversity of landscapes, people, cities, foods, etc; but the principal motive of why I want to travel to Europe is because in this continent are the bands of heavy metal (only, only for men), that I love, so I could see this bands ever and frequently.

The second place that I would like to visit is South America, for its geographic diversity, for example for the diversity of cultures, terrain, climates, vegetal forms, and obviously the women´s (hots not the ladies). For this reason I like to visit Brazil (carnival of Rio), Argentina or Bolivia. I also like going to see the different social realities of those countries (for example the “favelas” or the Amazon communities in Brazil).
On the other hand, I also want to know the South of Chile because say it is a paradise on the earth.
Ok my dears classmates, I don’t hope see you in my life xd.
bye

2 comments:

  1. Visited south america is interesting and brazil the carnaval the Río is fantastic the dance and the party.

    bye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Travel broadens your horizons!

    ReplyDelete