Wednesday 3 November 2010

session 7

hello my dear classmates¡
Today I will talk about many stereotypes of my school, because in my  faculty the people are homogeneus and boring.
The firts type of stereotype are the "Lolypops" or "fashionpepople". they are the people that use colored clothings, branded anf fashion clothing. They like dance in the "discos", so is a stupid people.
The second stereotype are the "hip-hoperos" or "rapperos". they are the people that use very wide clothing, branded clothing, for example nike, maui, bands and more... they are like "flaites" but the hipoperos have much money, and listen "rap". A example of a loser hip hopero is my friend Javier V__  a student of english level III.
The third stereotype are the classical "flaites". well, this is a madman, a people that use wide clothing, listen "cumbia", "reggeton", similar to "hip hoperos" but the "flaites" steal people´s belongings. they are the parasites of society.
The fourth stereotype are the "hipies" jaja. is a people that, i dont know.. rare. they use colored clothings, wide clothings, but do not wear designer clothes. a exaplme of "hipie" is Andrés Martínez, student of geography. there are also hipies with a lot of money.
The fifth stereotype is a gropu of womans called "peteras", but in this example I dont can not say their charasteristics.
ok, my classmates, i see you in the nex class.

4 comments:

  1. nACHO!

    Really do you think that in FAU the people is homogeneus?
    I don´t think the same of you, because I have saw many diferent people in this faculty

    ...I´m waiting your answer in my blog
    BYE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Nachoween
    and you belong to any of these groups?? or to another one??
    Bye!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey man, you never write the truth, only crap xD
    see ya fascist person! xD

    ReplyDelete