Wednesday 24 November 2010

Seccion 10

Hello  my classmates,  today  I talk about my ideal holidays¡

 In My favorite holiday i would go to Cartagena, this place  is called "cartagua". This is a beautiful resort, because cartagena have wonderfull beaches,  beautiful and historic architecture and the people  are very friendly because you can for a walk at any hour of the night xd.
in cartagena i would like to take lots of sun in the afternoons, drinking too much alcohol on the beach, and in  the night go to the "flaite" partys, because there are beautiful and intelligent women.
I would go with my  friends of "carrete", because they are  my "friends of rock", so they are very funny.
I Conclude by saying taht Cartagena is a very peaceful place to visit and decans.

The second place I'd like to visit on holiday is San antonio, because is the City's port with beautiful landscape, i like its architecture, its hills, its bars and the people.
Also, I like Valparaiso, because when I was  a child spent the holidays with my family there, so i have grates memorys of this place with my grandfather, father, mother and brothers.



Ok, my classmates, i see you in the next class.
bye

1 comment:

  1. I think it has a charm cartagena lost, however I think it would be a place I like to go side resorts, at least not in summer

    ReplyDelete