Wednesday 10 November 2010

session 8

hello my classmates¡
Today I talking about my best place to eat.

The first place, is called "la piojera". here you can test delicious meals and traditional foods, for example, "empanadas", "cazuelas", "completos"; also you can test good and traditional drinks, for example, "terremotos", "pipeño", borgoñas, etc. the "Piojera", is a historic place of food visited for "el roto chileno". ok,  the adress of this bar is  # Aillavillú 1030, Santiago.

Secondly, my best place to eat is the "Mc.Donalds", because, the food is very synthetic and is tasty, so I love the "hapy box", and I love the "Big Mac"and the "Big Tasty" (double Cheeseburger). I know that is a bad food, but  i can´t resist this burgers xd. McDonalds, is everywhere, for example, malls, Anenues, etc.

Thirdly, is the Pizza Hut, becose here there are varied pizzas, for example, the "hut cheese" (With border melted mozzarella cheese) or the "traditional pizza" (Light, soft, not too thin nor too thick). Pizza hut, also is everywhere.

Finally i will mention that there are other good places such, for examples, "el quitapenas", doggies, etc.

Ok, my classmates, I hope see you in the next class.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you!, mcdonald's is a very good option to eat.

    ReplyDelete