Thursday 7 April 2011

A Good Book

Hello my classmates:

Well, my favorite book that I read and enjoyed is “The Lord of the Rings”, written by J.R.R. Tolkien.
I read it, because in my family, my parents always taught me to read different types of books, (however actually I don’t like read books of literature, because is very boring), so when I was fifteen years my Brother gave me a rare book called “the lord of the rings”, so in this moment I said and I thought “this book is very long and her name is rare”. However when I started reading the book I began to find interesting, so the book get me started, and finally I liked it.

Well, the story is a fantasy novel developed in the Third age of Middle-earth, a fictional place populated by men’s and other anthropomorphic races, for example “Hobbits”, the “elfos”, “orcos” or the “Dwarf”. The Novel tells the travel of the protagonist, (the Hobbit called Frodo Bolsón) to destroy the one ring and the, and the consequent war caused by the enemy, so the novel tells a story between the dark and the good forces.

I enjoyed it because I think and I feel that the story is very interesting , very funny and is very well developing.

I also like the book “hundred years of solitude”, because is very emotive and they have interesting topics.
Ok, see you
bye

5 comments:

  1. I never read these book,but I like the movies, my favorite movie is the two towers

    ReplyDelete
  2. this book is very etertaiment my fauvorite character is smeagol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have seen thw movies but i think they are far from what happen in the book, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saurion,

    I hate this book. I never have read it but I saw the film. You are so strange for me.

    Bye!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great books. I was a big fan of Tolkien when I was younger.

    ReplyDelete