Thursday 21 April 2011

Beauty is in the Eye of the Beholder

Hello my classmates.
I hate the art, but in this moment I have to write about a piece of art,.. =(
My favorite piece of art is “The last supper” of Leonardo Da Vinci (lie). I saw this piece of art, when I was ten years, when I was in a painting course at my school. So in this moment I think and I feel that this painting was amazing¡. Later I saw this painting in the “Discovery channel” xd.
I like this piece of Leonardo, because is a perfect mixture between, religion, art, geometry, history, mystery and genius. The context of this painting is executed between 1495 and 1497, is on the wall on which originally painted in the refectory of the Dominican convent of Santa Maria delle Grazie in Milan (Italy). The painting was drawn to his employer, Duke Ludovico Sforza of Milan.
For me this is not better than other art work, because a Think that the art is principally subject, then each of people choose freely her favorite piece of art.  
For me is important mention that for the context of the times, this painting is very advanced, because used several techniques of art, for example, the perspective, Geometry, the colors, symbolism, etc.

Ok my classmates,
Bye
(213 words)

10 comments:

  1. good, nacho, very good a picture related whit the easter, today is the last dinner of christ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very accord with the dates, see you at pircas

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a replica of this picture is located in the living.

    Bye

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not that fond of religious pictures but Leonardo was a great artist.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't like this picture, but is very consistent with the date!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are a very good liar xD ahaahahhaa

    ReplyDelete
  7. more that this painting I like Leonardo, he is a master, like in the ninja turttles!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooh so many misteries in that picture... greetings!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nashoo!

    I don´t believe you. What are you saying?
    The last supper is schemer but not a good piece of art.

    ReplyDelete