Thursday 28 April 2011

Ten year time

Hello my classmates.

Today I talk about how I image my future in ten years to the future. I think that It’s very difficult because in the future can happen changes, so is very uncertain, indefinite. I can plan, suppose, but I don’t know what I want.
When I think where I’ll be, maybe I’ll live in the house with my fathers, because I don’t like live alone.  Also if I’ll live with my father I saving the cost of the telephone, the water, every serves of a home (xd).
If I think ¿What occupation I’ll be doing?, the answer is extremely difficult, because I don’t know if I’ll like job, because I prefer that my father gave me an allowance (jaja xd), so in ten years into the future I prefer going to parties, drink with my friends, etc. Sorry, but is the true.
With whom I hope to live? Well, jaj, I’ll hope share with my family, because I don’t have plans to share with someone else.
About the question ¿What things I will have achieved? Sincerely… nothing, only I’ll hope be happy.
When I think, what changes the world will have seen?, Maybe the world continue who is today, so, in the 21-12-2012, specifically at six o’clock (Chilean hour), the world isn’t end how say Nostradamus.



Bye
 (220 words)

3 comments:

  1. such an easy life u will have living with your parents! jajaja XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. jajajaja. that funny, I believe that you'll have many money.

    bye.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really make my cry of laugh

    ReplyDelete